Valorant Episode 5 Act 1 Release Time is out and the players are excited about the release time of this episode along with the patch notes. In this article, you can explore the complete patch notes of the Valiant Episode 5 Act 1 game.
You can also read: Breeders Season 3 Episode 9 Release Date: Watch Online Now
Valorant Episode 5 Act 1 Release Time
Valorant Episode 5 Act 1 is going to be released on June 22, 2022. The release time of this game is not confirmed yet, we will keep you updated with all information.
Some changes would be available with the new update of this game:
- Split will exit the map pool in Competitive and Unrated queues, starting with Patch 5.0 (June 22)—no date set for its return
- Split will exit the map rotation at esports events after the LCQ’s in August
- Available in Spike Rush, custom games, and other game modes
- Temporary 6-map pool until Pearl enters the Competitive queue on July 12 (Patch 5.01)
- We believe it’s a good balance of variety and mastery for new and returning players
We have embedded a tweet regarding the upcoming update:
Step through the portal and see VALORANT Protocol’s first steps on Omega Earth in SHATTERED.
— VALORANT (@PlayVALORANT) June 20, 2022
Valorant Episode 5 Act 1 Patch Notes
After explaining the Valorant Episode 5 Act 1 Release Time, we would like to explain the patch notes of the Valorant game:
- NEW MAP: Pearl goes live!
- Pearl-only queue
- This queue is a standard, Unrated mode that will give players a chance to practice the new map before they see it in Competitive play.
- Pearl-only queue will be available for 2 weeks, then after that Pearl will enter Competitive.
NEW RANK: ASCENDANT
- Added an additional rank above Diamond, below Immortal, called “Ascendant.”
- We believe our lower ranks have a few too many of you, especially Bronze and Silver. When we were looking at rank distribution, we realized that if we were to move some of you up and out of those lower ranks, it would overpopulate Platinum and Diamond. So by adding a new rank we can better distribute you across ranks, and keep the prestige of high ranks while helping better define the skill level of each rank.
- Next time we reset ranks it will probably push you down more than this Episode’s reset. Please remember that the “less harsh” reset is unique to this Episode because of the introduction of Ascendant.
- This means players will go up in rank if they are below Ascendant.
- To align with our expectations of what it means to be in the highest ranks of VALORANT, Immortal+ players will find it harder to climb back to their previous episode rank. This means Immortal will also have a smaller leaderboard population in all regions.
- Due to the seasonal reset, you may not see a rank increase at the start of the Episode without putting in some work; but the reset will be “less harsh” compared to the last Episode reset. So because we are pushing the player base upwards to fill Ascendant, the reset will not hit you as hard.
We have explained the complete information regarding Valorant Episode 5 Act 1 Release Time Patch Notes. You can stay tuned with us for further information regarding the Valorant upcoming Episode.
You can also read: Spy X Family Episode 12 Release Date in US, UK, India
It was the complete guide on Valorant Episode 5 Act 1 Release Time Patch Notes. Now we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the update of the Valorant game. If you have any queries regarding the release of Valorant game then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Valorant Episode 5 Act 1 Release Time Patch Notes.
You can also read: Roblox Glider Simulator Codes July 2022: How To Redeem