Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Spring dress shopping mode: activated! Now is the time! If you want to make the most out of warmer spring weather and sunny days, this is when you should start making some serious spring dress purchases, if you haven’t already!
Obviously, there are so many out there, so we rounded up 21 picks to get you started. They all reminded Us of something we’d find at Zara, therefore earning our fashion stamp of approval. Check them out below — from Amazon and more!
21 Zara-Style Dresses for Spring
1. Our Absolute Favorite: Cutouts are so in for warmer weather, and this Verdusa midi is a stunning option. It’s comfy and has a gorgeous slit too!
2. We Also Love: We’re getting retro vibes from this CUPSHE dress. Such a pretty color too!
3. We Can’t Forget: Let’s get a little silky! This Jonathan Simkhai Standard dress from Revolve is a bestseller for a reason!
4. Our Absolute Favorite: Totally boho-chic! We can’t get enough of the tassel tie at the waist of this LEANI dress!
5. We Also Love: Bright and colorful pieces are so in right now. You’ll just feel happy the moment you slip on this Dokotoo dress!
6. We Can’t Forget: This longer Nuofengkudu dress is a great pick for more formal occasions. You’ll shine in the photo booth at the next wedding!
Empire Waist Dresses
7. Our Absolute Favorite: Bridgerton brought empire waist dresses back in a big way. Now we’re always on the lookout for dresses like this 24/7 Comfort Apparel maxi from Walmart!
8. We Also Love: Prefer something shorter? This comfy BTFBM mini is the way to go!
9. We Can’t Forget: Babydoll style! This KIRUNDO dress is the cutest thing ever — especially with those Swiss dots!
10. Our Absolute Favorite: Okay, how badly do you want to go on a picnic wearing this gingham ZESICA dress? Don’t forget to snap some photos!
11. We Also Love: This English Factory shift dress from Nordstrom is such a fun color. The sleeves add some seriously stylish drama to the look!
12. We Can’t Forget: The sheer puff sleeves on this EXLURA dress just add to the ethereal design of this dress. So pretty — and flattering too!
13. Our Absolute Favorite: This LUSMAY collared shirt dress keeps things easy and breezy. It’s sort of just like an extended version of a button-up shirt, but leveled up!
14. We Also Love: If you like something that defines your shape, you’ll love this Bardot dress from Revolve. The ruched waist creates a beautiful silhouette!
15. We Can’t Forget: We can’t get over the green shade of this PYGFEMR mini shirt dress. So good for this time of year!
16. Our Absolute Favorite: The pattern-blocking on this KIRUNDO dress is just phenomenal, especially with the flowers at the neckline being embroidered!
17. We Also Love: This Romwe tank dress offers up something simple but with a little bit of spice in the form of some embroidery down near the hem!
18. We Can’t Forget: We instantly fell in love with the embroidered floral overlay on this Dress the Population dress from Saks Fifth Avenue. This fit-and-flare cocktail piece is just fabulous!
Satin Slip Dresses
19. Our Absolute Favorite: Simple and sweet, this MINEEE slip dress is timeless. Dress it up with heels or down with sneakers!
20. We Also Love: This The Drop dress is for all of the leopard lovers out there! This body-skimming beauty comes in plenty of other variations too!
21. We Can’t Forget: This xxxiticat dress is a fan-favorite at Amazon. The cowl neckline is just flawless!
Looking for other ways to elevate your closet? Check out more picks below:
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!